5 weeks until She Podcasts Live!!! Breaking down a bit of the Friday schedule for #SPL19. Jess tackles an amazing array of questions ranging from growing your audience through paid advertising to the many reasons why you should quit your show, or how to know if it’s time to quit – when is enough is enough? Behind the scenes of how relationships shift and change…essentially podcasting is like dating.
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Episode Recap: length 37:44
- OMGosh we only have 5 more weeks until #ShePodcastsLive!
- Elsie shares a bit from the Friday schedule for the conference and it’s insanely
- 7:19 Q&A with Jess
- 8:03 Growing a show’s audience when you release a whole season at once
- 9:36 Do you always feel like you’ve been run over by a truck after a live podcast?
- 10:30 How do you know when you should end your show?
- 17:25 How Elsie and Jess’s relationship has changed in the process of planning #ShePodcastsLive (behind the scenes insight planning an event)
- 19:36 Podcasts is like dating “everyone is entitled to just end it.”
- 26:15 Growing your audience during the summer
- 32:15 Jess (on the call) checks on the Spotify ad that she ran for #ShePodcastsLive
- 235 So You Wanna Start A Podcast? With Guest Kristen Meinzer!
- Check out the She Podcasts Live schedule
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !