Opening up as if it’s a Thanksgiving episode but…nope! Because of mold and other things like, making sure that you mute yourself before you burp, Apple hiring a podcasting content team? Spotify’s awesome strategy to address habits and behavior, and that ONE question that everyone asks at this time of year – should your podcast take a break for the holidays? Listen up! You don’t wanna miss it!
THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE VIRTUAL TICKET IS HERE!!! Buy it today 🥳
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you
Episode Recap: length 45:49
- Mold remediation talk, which is why Jess is at a hotel
- Schitt’s Creek and Elsie – podcasting has usurped her time as of late
- Folks you need to know how to mute yourself, especially when you BURP
- Oh the behind the scenes of trying to parent when you are recording a show
- 9:45 NEWS
- Y’all, it looks like Apple is hiring content people for PODCASTING! I mean, right?
- And why is Elsie going to eat her panties? WHAT?
- What do we think? Will Apple put special podcasting content behind a paywall?
- 17:45 And on we go into discussing Spotify possibly eating Apple’s lunch
- Are video podcasts a thing? Do they even exist?
- Elsie loves JLos YouTube Channel!
- Elsie also loves how Spotify is addressing qualitative vs quantitative metrics and focusing on habits and user behavior
- 29:49 You guys new sponsor Meet Edgar!!!
- 32:38 Spotify passthrough stats breaking info from Libsyn
- No you are not famous, we know that’s sad
- 36:49 Should your podcast take a break for the holidays?
- You can do nothing, create content in advance OR you can keep creating content – what do you wanna do?
- If you have a business then you kind of have to
- Jess figures out that working with a sponsor during the end of the year is now our life
- For your own data purposes go look at your own stats people!
- The She Podcasts virtual ticket is LIVE! Purchase that puppy
- Inside Podcasting Newsletter we mention on the show!
- Schitt’s Creek
- Spotify’s Daniel Ek Has a Plan to Harness Hollywood for Podcasts and Create “the World’s No. 1 Audio Platform
- Jennifer Lopez’s YouTube Channel
- The Low Down on Stats and Your Spotify Destination
- Buy the She Podcasts Live Virtual ticket today!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !