A not so quick family Halloween update, a way to help new podcasters (from PRX and Google,) a Spotify app for kids, talking about downloads vs reach, who gets podcast data and weird and wild show of the week is back!
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode Recap: length 47:36
- Halloween family recap! And it’s full of all the Jess and Elsie type stuff that you know and love
- 12:33 PODCASTING NEWS
- PRX and Google have created this super cool how to podcast video series!
- 15:52 Advice from Elsie for the PRX team for their Podcasting 101 video series!
- 16:45 Spotify is launching a kids only app and Jess is stoked
- 19:37 Elsie got so excited in reading Tom Webster’s latest article on Medium
- You will also get to know why Tom Webster is Jess’s spirit animal
- Elsie shares why downloads does not necessarily mean audience or advocates for your show
- 28:00 what we think about the consumer quarterly tracking report
- Also, we get all ranty about people in the podcasting industry that are just petty
- 43:15 Weird and Wild show of the week
- Netflix is going to be releasing their very first scripted podcast – y’all – so meta
- And another of Elsie’s podcast obsessions, the Killing of Marilyn Monroe
- Podcasting 101 from PRX
- PRX, Google to Launch ‘Podcasting 101’ Video Series (EXCLUSIVE)
- Spotify launches a dedicated Kids app with curated playlists and playful art
- Podcast Audience Strategy: What Your Downloads Can’t Tell You
- the podcast consumer quarterly tracking report
- Everything You Need to Know About Netflix’s First Scripted Podcast
- Marilyn Monroe Was Killed by Mafia Men Using ‘Chloroform Cloth,’ Deadly ‘Syringe,’ Podcast Claims
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !