Elsie LET GO and danced like no one was watching, find out why it hasn’t happened before. She Podcasts Live was AAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAZZZINNNNGGGGGG and you’ll get to hear exactly how Elsie and Jess felt – and it’s not exactly what y’all might imagine. In the midst of the She Podcasts Live high a very heated and passionate discussion arises on representation!!! OMG, Jess’s rant is on fire!
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
WORK WITH JESS!!! Sign up to work with her! Deadline is November 1.
Episode Recap: length 46:57
- Elsie was a full on professional at having a good time
- Y’all, the anxiety about the whole experience
- And even though we had fun there was a lot of stress
- What exactly does one do when one’s job is to have fun
- All of the guilt, anxiety and impostor syndrome
- The most amazing feeling at She Podcasters take the stage
- The whole debacle of Squadcast and their advisory board
- Jess has a GIANT SOAPBOX MOMENT!
- What exactly does an International Podcasting Association mean? And is it really “international”
- All in all it was a great conference and why Jess is carrying her laptop around
- Jessica’s awesome group coaching to make money!!!
- Podcast Money Makers with Jess!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !