It’s all news, ALL news! And we discuss the Spotify acquires Gimlet Media and Anchor in a quick one two punch last week. We top the discussion off by chatting about another company investing a lot of money in podcasting and what we would do when big money comes our way
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode Re-cap: length:
- Introductions? OMG
- 1:17 NEWS
- Spotify nabs Gimlet and Anchor
- We talk about those news, so Elsie stopped writing the shownotes
- It’s all about Gimlet, Anchor, Spotify
- Oh my goodness, and then Himalaya discussion time
- And then Elsie says “It’s like the Fyre Festival,” yes she did
- When someone gives you all the money that you want, what do they want in return?
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Spotify has bought two podcast startups and it wants to buy more
- Why Spotify is making a $500 million bet on podcasting
- Spotify acquires two major podcast companies in bid to become “world’s leading audio platform”
- Podcast Platform Himalaya Raises $100 Million, Launches Apps With Tipping Function
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com