Show 046 Quick-Guide
- Live from NMX! O.M.G.
- The story of how the topic of this episode came about.
- The feedback that we got from a man, that makes us think.
- The Dude Factor is coming into play.
- How do we figure out if the guys listen to the show? We don’t want to let in just any man, do we?
- The solution that we come up with.
- The ladies share their “what they are drinking story.”
- What do y’all think about Google Plus.
- Shout-out to Lynette Young – we need your help.
- And the conversation turns to hot dogs. I know.
- We want the ladies to chip in on the conversation.
- What if we go to a platform that we don’t even use!
- Should we have a moderator?
- The police are prowling around.
- Kathy’s feedback about her Kickstarter Campaign 15:25
- Tips for marketing your Kickstarter on podcasts.
- Shout-out to Kim Trumbo!
- WE DISAPPEARED
- And we pick up with a “jew with a tattoo”
- A really great way to break out action items so peeps can support YOU.
- What we thought about New Media Expo 2015.
- Jessica and NAB. #NuffSaid.
- Re-cap of Jess’s session & Elsie’s session.
- What’s the difference between New Media Expo and Podcast Movement and why should you attend or NOT?
- Some shout-outs to some She Podcasters!
Dudes, give us some ideas of how to be more inclusive!
Did YOU go to NMX? What did you think?
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Chuck Joiner and MacVoices
- Google Plus Group: Podcaster’s Group Therapy
- The Special Mouse Podcast
- Walt Disney World Autism Campaign
- Claire Pelletreu’s awesome blog
- Claire’s paid stuff for FB Ads
- MacPowerUser’s episode with Jean Macdonald Marketing and Learning to Develop Apps
- App Camp For Girls
- Generosity Philosophy
- She Podcasts full day at Podcast Movement!!!
- Dave Jackson’s NMX behind the scenes episode
- Serial won a Peabody Award
Note: The “Explicit” jingle at the beginning of this episode AND our post Podcasting School For Women commercial is by the lovely and talented Jen Edds from Three One Seven Sound Design – in case you’re looking for someone to design your brand sound and other podcasting type stuff.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com