Show 012 Quick-Guide
- What is the role of the admin for a community?
- When you should NOT start a group/community.
- Building a community from the yogic perspective
- Does attracting people like you the way to go? What are the most important similarities that matter?
- The history behind the She Podcasts group
- How to quickly build your community – in collaboration – booyah
- The gift of mining the hive mind
- Self-regulating groups, can they be a reality? We think so
- Why we are not interested in what’s going on this weekend
- How feelings play a part in running a successful Facebook group
- Instigating conversation that aligns with your group – what works and what doesn’t?
- is there a dissonance between hobby podcasters &. entrepreneur podcasters
- elsie feels like she’s from the wrong side of the tracks
- “cheesy” marketing tactics vs the “art” of podcasting
- it happens in all industries: when it gets popular people just want to make money.
- there is no turnkey solution for making money – especially in podcasting
Have you experienced the dissonance between hobby and business podcasters?
Does your podcast have a community? What’s worked for you and what hasn’t?
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org